Friday, April 11, 2014

It's been a while since I've posted.  I have been and still am on travel.  Learned some new things... Met some new people.. Had some good times... Totally exhausted.  I miss my Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow top bed A LOT... Sigh...We will reunite soon.

Besides missing my bed, I had some issues at with somebody at work.  I am pretty good with dealing with 99% of personalities... Until I met the most intense guy ever who flipped his shit while texting me hiking on a Saturday because I was going to be out of the office.  This lead to him throwing me under the bus to my managers.. And then it got pretty ugly.  I must have woken up at 2 am for 3 days with the irrational side of me worried what was to become.  And that is how I know things can change in an instant.

Update on my personal life... A major set back last night.  Honesty and loyalty are key to me.  If it makes you happy... It can't be that bad?  If it makes you happy... Why the hell am I so sad?

View from my hotel room the other week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!