Returned from my travels... where at the end of my two tiring work trips, I headed to Aruba for some fun and sun. If it weren't for the long flights and Latin American customer service (we are very very very spoiled in the US and even more so in Asia).. I might consider going to the Carribean again sooner. In fact, on my flight back.. it was delayed two hours leaving which made me arrive right in Atlanta and run to my gate after the plane doors had closed. Although I do not prefer AirTran, this was the very first time the lady radio-ed the plane and they re-opened the doors. AMAZING.. even though I couldn't order any food on the plane and got home at 1 am... I am so thankful so I could get to work at 8 am the next day. Work hard, play hard. I think I still have 7 weeks of vacation left this year. I think this may be the year of tropical vacations... life is too short to not be happy.

So I am getting back into the swing of things. I am feeling a little bored by work (I love to be super busy and do new things.. not the same tasks I have already completed before)... going to meet up with some friends this weekend. Ooo.. this week, somebody cooked me a three course dinner:
- Grilled romaine lettuce with the most amazing balsamic dressing, blue cheese crumbles, and bacon
- Filet mignon with demi glace sauce
- Corn with onions, peppers and bacon
I am so impressed... nobody has cooked for me in years. And it was something complicated.. not pasta. :)
Just one more thing.. saw the most funny thing.. just had to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't worry... be happy!