Friday, June 27, 2014

Sometimes when you're in the midst of some bad things going on in your life... You just can't catch a break even when you sleep... You wake up and realize it wasn't all just a dream... Everything is just as it was.  Somebody I know who has two kids is going through some rough times... Showing you that life is never what you think it is and sometimes it's the sheer force of things that pull things apart.  I guess we all have to be thankful when things are good...

What is it with cheap guys?  Even the ones who boast how much they have... Are still just as cheap at the end... And I must have a magnet to them.  But it is so clear what it means... Not generous with you is just the foreshadow on their attitude with how disappointing they will be.

This Friday is just not good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!