It's been a while since I've posted. I just got back from holiday in Mexico. It was fun filled with bottle service and 2004 vintage Dom Perignon but I think I am not the type of person who can just relax and sit in a pool under the sun for days on end. I just get fidgety especially when it's hot. What confused me the most about Mexico was their perceptions of Americans. Somehow they must believe that Americans like to buy merchandise with offending phrases on it... for example:
"Party with Sluts" or
"I'm shy but I'm easy and give good head." or
"Will f*ck for beer."
Who would EVER buy this stuff for other people to see?
Besides that, I will be actually terminating somebody as my duties as a manager. When I talked to HR last week she said, the first one kind of stays with you. I guess I don't think it'll be traumatic on my end... I guess I am like a Cylon. I am more worried about what happens afterwards.. like immediately if he physically attacks me. Yes.. that is a real possibility. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't worry... be happy!