Sunday, May 31, 2015

Phew.  Finished a design review and passed.  Because I fired my software lead, I undertook the role to prep for the slides requiring me to stay up until 1 am the night before.  I give so much... Good thing they gave me a sweet second office.  When I get an admin to do all my scheduling and expense reports, I'll know I've made it.
The boy situation has been more dramatic than anything else.  At least I know that when I find that person, I have truly had a lot of experiences.  Just recounting it all to my coupled friends.. I am able to entertain for a good while.  As of recently, I just went on my first blind date... Spent a lot of time with man baby for work and until 1 am the night before the design review... And got irritated with another which prompted a phone call from him while he is on work travel in India.  I will wait for it.  And yes, I probably should write a book.  The only thing I wish is that if they were to ever read the book, I would want to be there to see the reaction.  Haha.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!