Saturday, October 24, 2015

Heading back home after being gone for almost over a week.  DFW hates me.  Every time I fly through there I am delayed or cancelled.  Last night proved to be the same.  I was supposed to go to Hawaii for work.  Don't be jelly.. I was going to be working on a Saturday and flying back on Sunday.  Sometimes things happen for a reason though.  On this rare occasion, I got to have dinner and a lot of drinks with one of my bosses and the program manager.  They are so awesome.  In case you didn't know... last year was an anomaly of having the worst bosses and colleagues. It was one of those things that it seemed like a good idea but you realized the more time you went by, you were in the worst nightmare.  This spilled into my personal life of course where I was making choices that were truly catastrophic.  This is not a part of my life I talk to much about to with anybody.  And the more I kept trying to get out.. it sucked me in.  But somehow, I just was able to find the exit.  It's been a long road to recovery since then... and I know that the past can still find me, but I am hoping that the world is big enough, that that part of my past will never run into me no matter what airport, restaurant, hotel, or street in whatever city I am in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!