It's been a while since I have been on blogger. I've been traveling a lot for work.. doing a renovation at my place (which has been equally stressful especially when you're living with your parents that are helping you manage it).. trying to be amazing at work while being sued by a former fired employee and in the process of firing somebody else. I can't believe another year has come and gone... last year ended badly on a personal level (although it needed to happen)... but how much a year changes things.The biggest bullet I dodged.. I did not leave my company to go work for a start up (I just hear the political wars going on.. and although I know politics are necessary, I would rather do that part time and spend my full time doing cool things). Second bullet.. some time things that are bad, feel so right.. especially when you think you are rightfully in love. I learned a lot about marriage this year... and I think I am even more particular than before. I can not believe I was engaged once to somebody who wasn't even close to complementing me.
I am happy for now.. and feel blessed for all the opportunities I have gotten.
Happy Holidays to all.. I have a feeling that 2016 will be wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't worry... be happy!