The world moves on, another day, another drama...
I am in a different city visiting my family and out of all the hallways in the world.. I ran into one of my exes with his wife and daughter. We were friendly and although it's water under the bridge, ther was some sort of awkwardness. It's like what happens when you date somebody who was your best friend and it didn't work out.. it's the worst. And although there are new friends (as well as new best friends), encounters like these always remind you what good friend you'll never have again. What makes matters worse is that it does remind me of how awful and immature I was back then... but glad how far I believe I have come since then.
Oh and just to make it two for two exes today.. another less friendly ex sent me a LinkedIn request. No thank you... there are some doors that were meant to be welded shut forever.
All I think about is karma
And then the world moved on, but one things for sure
Maybe I got mine, but you'll get yours....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't worry... be happy!