Huge news. We welcomed the newest member of our family. My sister and her husband had my niece this morning. Horrifyingly enough.. it happened in the car on their way to the hospital in the wee hours of the morning. Thankfully there was no traffic.
From the pic below.. she looks like it was a funny joke. I am beyond horrified between the stories of birth of my nephew and now my niece. My sister is braver than I EVER could be... and this is why I can not have children. I would just say.. doctor, I am not doing it. Knock me out and take it out or else I'm just going to hold it in forever. No joke.. I am a wimp when it comes to pain, blood, etc. I think I almost passed out when they were drawing blood once.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't worry... be happy!