Friday, February 28, 2014

Sometimes I feel like there is so much change that I'm not sure how it will shake out.  Change is the only constant in life.  You can only do the best you can... And if it doesn't work out, you know you tried your best.  Meet the commitments you made and realize all actions have equal and opposite ones.  Never forget doing the right thing to others.  Sometimes you can't be selfish.

I read in a book once that you should trust everything will always work out.  You can will things in your life.  And if you need proof... Remember your eight year old version of yourself.  Imagine talking to them... Remember how scared and daunting life seemed about school, career, love, happiness... Tell that eight year old version that things will be alright.  Because it is right now... Even though it seemed impossible back then.

Sigh... Hopefully I can see past this valley.  Everything changes yet stays the same.

My Australian friend brought me a surprise... It's been years.  Only wish they were mint ones...still awesome.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!