Last week I was in Dallas for a customer meeting which was full of early morning day long meetings and fatty foods. It was actually pretty funny.. the ones that in Texas were mostly overweight and frumpy.. and the rest of us were dressed and fit. One of my co-worker told me he ate like a cat. He likes to eat the same thing every day always. So for lunch, he always has a turkey sandwich, plain Fage yogurt, and a piece of fruit. Food is one of my joys.. it'd make me so sad if all the joy was taken from that. Engineers are an odd bunch. The goods are odd but the odds are good.
I had an argument with one of my friends about his gf. I adore my friend (even though he has had a slight problem cheating on her) but I do not like her. Regardless of my reasons, it's come to the point where I do not invite her to things but I don't say anything if he invites her to my events. She never talks to me or even knows how to be cordial.. in fact, she has a great skill of talking shit about me to my friends (the ones who tell me afterwards). So one of the things she gets jealous about is when he is in pictures with me. Not only pics of just the two of us.. but ones in groups. There is NOTHING going on. In fact, I have NEVER had an interest in him like that. So I texted him and said.. I decided to block her and her friend (who I happen to be friends with on FB) from all my photos. She saw the text and got really mad. Why does she even care? I mean.. I am not going to have the façade that we are friends so why does she need to look at my pics? I can not stand needy fake women.. it drives me insane. I guess some of us just can't get along...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't worry... be happy!