Here is an elegant lady I saw in Vegas I thought you'd all enjoy.
Monday, March 24, 2014
People make decisions based on their beliefs (things they think are true and govern the way they make decisions) and logic (what is actually true about the laws of people and life). Beliefs override logic every time. So when you ask an abused gf why she goes back to her asshole bf... She believes he loves her and he won't do it again. That's beliefs overriding any sort of logic that he is just not good for you and it's just not going to work this lifetime. I only need to hear the belief once to know it is embedded in your mind and no logic can reason with it. So if that is the case... Why am I having so much trouble teetering on somebody deciding between logic and belief... And I who is hoping logic will win out but know that the rule is beliefs are what ends up happening. Everything good in life is never easy... Otherwise you wouldn't cherish it I suppose. And everything is supposed to work out... It did on house of cards.. Some people just get away with murder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't worry... be happy!