I've been meditating for a while on some of my life choices. In fact, some of my select friends that are aware of what is going on have weighed in. I am playing with fire.. I know.. but I don't want to back down. I know it's hard to not be judgmental sometimes but what is worse is when they are the kettle calling you black. Like doing the same thing but the details are slightly different. But I guess that's what divides people between acquaintances, friends, and good friends. A good friend will always be happy for you but will always be there to catch you if you fall. And how else can you know what a high is without experiencing the lowest low?
One of my friends is making the move from east to west coast.. yes! I am slowly migrating them over.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't worry... be happy!