Monday, June 2, 2014

I am considering my last professional race in SF (Nike's Half Marathon).  I love running but the training can be brutal.  So I really have wanted to run it because they give you a Tiffany's necklace.  Not that it's not easy to buy... but it's so much better when you've earned it.  Convinced a few of my guy friends to register for the lottery to run it.  All was good until they figured out it was a women's half marathon.. oops.. minor detail.  Hey... does it matter.. how many times do you get to run with a bunch of fit ladies.  My thought for the next day... wine tasting in Napa Valley.  Sounds like a perfect weekend if you ask me.

Did I mention that I love it when people cook for me?  Salad and beef short ribs.  Mmm... I feel so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!