Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I have been trying to keep busy in the meanwhile to pull myself out of this funk. I've been meditating and just reflecting about life in general.  Patience is one thing that I do not possess but badly need to gain in general.  I know that this too shall pass and everything will be alright again one day.  I've been keeping busy with travel (finally got back from my last work trip after four weeks of consistent travel), friends, and running (did 10 miles this last Sunday and I think.. I might be ready for my half marathon this weekend).  The next work thing I have been meditating upon... the original plan unraveled and fell apart on me... sigh.  I am still trusting that thought that everything will be okay.  Remember when you were 8 and you realized you had to grow up one day, get a job, and have responsibilities and you were in a bit of a panic like.. how will I ever do all of that?  Well.. things are okay now.  So maybe as an adult... I will achieve all I want in my life even though I don't know how I will ever do all of that.  Maybe...

Anyways, I will leave you with this hilarious pillow I found on sale.  It's called the power nap pillow.  I should totally get it since I sleep less than 4 hours these days...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!