Thursday, October 23, 2014
Another whirlwind week of traveling.. ran the half marathon in SF with a gaggle of ladies.. celebrated my sister's bday.. bought a new pair of heels and designer bag.. and took care of some business before returning. Although I barely trained for this race, I made it through with only about three days of post race soreness. Unfortunately my family couldn't cheer me on (two kids make it difficult) but I had the most supportive friends EVER... my team was awesome realizing that I had only done less than half the practice runs (not to mention that most were men even though it was a women's race). And I had additional friends who were tracking me and were awesome. I received a ton of texts while I was running for all my peeps who were tracking me. I guess friends are like a second family to me...and that's not a bad thing to have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't worry... be happy!