Monday, October 27, 2014

I've caved in.. I decided to get maid service because I hate doing things like.. cleaning the patio, washing my bath tub, cleaning the stove (even though I don't cook on it too much), etc..  Here is to hoping that I get another promotion and huge raise because surely I need it to pay all my bills.  Soon I hope..

Oh.. and is everybody ready for Halloween because I LOVE IT.  Who doesn't like candy.. dressing up.. or shenanigans?  I have a guy friend (who has a long term live in gf keep in mind) that loves buying me things like that.  I don't think it's sexual... he doesn't actually ever see me on Halloween and only sees me once every two years.  One of my friends didn't see it that innocently I guess.. if I was seeing him he told me flat out that either I would tell him or he would definitely tell him to never send me anything.  Really?  Men are so possessive but yet they have no problem on cheating.  Sounds backwards to me.

Oh and get this.. I get a text from a number I don't recognize.  I figure it out finally that it's from this guy who I haven't seen for like two years at this point.  The back story goes like this... I accidentally invited him to a Halloween party two years ago.  I don't think I even talk to him much but he has consistently sent me texts every couple months.  I used to respond but I don't even text him back anymore because I don't want to give him the wrong idea.  It could be devoted friendship I guess... But it's bordering on weird now two years later.

I am also hoping the stars will align for me.. because it will mean I will be traveling to two of my favorite places for "work" again in December.  Yeah yeah... I am the queen of these boondoggles.  I leave you with some good food I have eaten recently... $10 for the person who can guess what it is correctly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!