Sunday, December 21, 2014

This week has been the most emotionally tumultuous ones.  Last night compounded more weirdness.  I had dinner with my 23 year old friend I just met this year through a friend.  I am always open to having more friends.  Just to be clear... I am not interested in him.  He's way too young for me.  Anyways, I am not sure what is going on with him... He's friendly like a friend... Then he asks me for a job if his current one falls through next year... Then he flirts with me and tells me I should spend the night where he will stay on the floor and I can sleep on his bed.  Ummmm no.  And there is no way he thought that was a date since I paid for myself the entire night.  Oh get this.. I got carded at a bar and they didn't even check his id.  I don't even make up these stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!