I am getting back to my old self again... I have found a way to be very busy with work and completely stacked in my social schedule. On top of that, I am studying for a test. This is my way of coping I suppose... having too much time on my hands has never faired well for me. It's almost like my way of Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind.
I went flying last weekend which was really awesome. I am very grateful that my friends do cooler stuff than I do and will invite me to try it out. The last time I flew, there was a lot of drama involved... almost nostalgic when I saw the same plane again. I was actually watching Girls (a show I don't really like because I can't really relate to but it's like watching a car accident.. you can't stop staring) and sometimes you can't realize how stupid you can be. I'll blame my mistakes on youth... I wonder how long I can do that. :D
Travel again next week.. out to the places where it is actually winter. I'm already shivering. At least I'll be in good company.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't worry... be happy!