Monday, January 19, 2015

I'm in that phase right now.. where I am just trying to stack my life with so many things so I don't even have time to think about much else.  In fact I spent some time studying this weekend at a coffee shop since work is paying for my national certification.  It will be useful (hopefully) if I ever decide to pursue a different sector.  I am not sure if I am overthinking things... but I have been playing the wishy washy girl with my guy friend.  I know it's not nice to do that but I guess it just depends if I am thinking long or short term.  Nobody knows how anything will really play out in this game called life but I am just thinking if he hasn't brought it up, I don't really have to right?  The funniest part is that my neighbor came by the other night to meet him (as a friend) and she tells me, two thumbs up and I reacted immediately to say.. "NO.. we are just friends."  Maybe you just have to be destructive for a while before you can be serious again... maybe.. we'll see how this one ends.

I leave you with some sad lyrics and a picture of the delicious brined turkey my friend made on a Sunday.. just because it's not Thanksgiving doesn't mean you can't have delicious turkey!

You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done...

I have loved you for many years
Maybe I am just not enough 
You've made me realize my deepest fear
By lying and tearing us up 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!