Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I've realized that although I appreciate mothers.. I don't find myself with as much to say to somebody who just would rather be a mother than doing something awesome in their career.  My co-worker told me today that his daughter is engaged and told her that it wasn't important to get a job but it was important to get married.  In a family of only daughters.. my parents made sure both my sister and I got an education.  While everything else can be taken away from you (money, material possessions, etc.), nobody can take your education.  And while it's easy to get married, it's a lot harder to stay married.  I see so many fake marriages, I have figured this is what is true in life:  50% of people get divorced and likely another 25% of people who are too lazy to get divorced, say they have reasons to not get a divorce (kids, money, etc.).  So truly.. maybe 25% of people actually like being married with some minor bumps in the road.  At least it's good to know that the later you get married, the more likely you will fall in that last 25%.  You already seen it all... you know what you're getting into.

I'm not all bitter.. today was actually a decent day at work.  So, I haven't seen one of my friends in a while.. and so what did he do?  He sent me a picture of himself.  I took off his head for privacy reasons.  HAHAHAHAHA... he's such a funny guy.  Well, don't worry.. he has a gf and he is totally just my bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!