Last week I was granted the opportunity to attend the Common Electronics Show and it was amazing. I haven't been that inspired for a while as I was to see all these companies all culminating together to share ideas and products. Back in the day, I had co-chaired an Entrepreneurship conference and ran the pitch competition (think about the show Shark Tank but real life)... but to see established startups pitch their ideas were even more inspiring. I need to figure out how to do that at some point in my life. That would be an amazing thrill in my career...
There was some other things I got to do.. sit in an amazing massage chair (even better than Brookstone but runs at $6500 per chair) and try the Oculus Rift product. I totally can see why FB founder bought this.. the experience was amazing. I can see this product developing so far as to create an alternative reality of whatever you want. Imagine you could even have something like how Leonardo DiCaprio and his wife had an alternative life in Inception. Hmmmm.. maybe that would be scary... but imagine the possibilities.
I watched Les Miserables last night and I am going to admit that it may be the most depressing storyline ever. On My Own... and I Dream A Dream.. can push anybody who is sad about life.. a little sadder.
Still I dream he'd come to me
That we would live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather
That we would live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't worry... be happy!