Monday, January 5, 2015

This last weekend my friend told me his gf wanted him to download the app called "Find My Friends."  Do you know what this app is?  It puts a tracker on your phone so you basically have no privacy on your whereabouts.  That is so creepy.  Oh.. and this must be actually a market because I found that there are 5 other apps that do the same thing AND apparently this page is labeled 5 Apps For Spying On Your Spouse.  I can tell you that if you're looking for things like this, spying consistently, reading emails, hacking into accounts, etc... you probably don't have a very good relationship.  And you probably have very low self esteem if you want to live life like that.. constantly monitoring and keeping somebody in line.  I realized that of myself... a very long time ago.. when I was looking at my at-that-time's bf's phone.

In other news.. I found out today that I am Yelp Elite again this year.  And it's my fifth year in the row.. I forgot what it's called but that's an entire new class of parties I get to go to.  Yay!  I am truly grateful for the small things.

Last night I was looking through HBO Go and trying to find some shows on NYC and it suggested  West Side Story.  Can somebody tell me why Maria okay with being with the guy who stabbed her brother?  Flawed in logic but it has some good and catchy songs.  One of my favorite... Somewhere.  Made me tear up... that whole idea about how everything happy in your life may have a place somewhere in this life or a parallel one.

There's a place for us,
Somewhere a place for us.
Peace and quiet and open air
Wait for us
Somewhere.

There's a time for us,
Some day a time for us,
Time together with time spare,
Time to learn, time to care,
Some day.

Somewhere.
We'll find a new way of living,
We'll find a way of forgiving
Somewhere . . .

There's a place for us,
A time and place for us.
Hold my hand and we're halfway there.
Hold my hand and I'll take you there
Somehow,
Some day,
Somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!