Monday, February 16, 2015

Hope everybody had a lovely Valentine's Day weekend.  I spent it with friends, getting ready for the Chinese New Year, and pampering myself.  In fact, I got this deep tissue massage that didn't seem that hard at the time.. but my back is still really sore.  It's almost like it got beaten up.. the masseuse kept telling me that I needed to relax.  I guess I am always stressed.  Oh.. and I think I may have an ulcer.  Four times this last week (on non consecutive days), I have been having stomach pains.  I blame work stress.. maybe I shouldn't have offered to take on so much.  Hmmm.. I probably should see the doctor.

Something funny... I just started keeping a journal this year but I had forgotten that I have had a blog for a long long time.  Well.. the blog I had is no longer public.  So my sister was asking me what I was doing in 2015.. we were having a discussion about something.  Unfortunately, my FB doesn't go that far back but my blog does.  I found this gem...

"Went out for drinks last night and I ran into this guy who had emailed me a month ago after a friend's bday party.  I didn't really have any interest and tried to brush him off politely.  He asked me last night why I never called or responded.  Well.. the subject of the email was A Night To Remember including lines like If you've been longing for a little more "physical" attention from me then this is your opportunity.. If you want to experience a night that you'll never forget then give me a ring at.. Would you have really responded?"

and sadly, I don't even remember this happening or who this was.. but it is really funny.  Haha.. Sometimes I can't believe my life can be so ridiculous...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!