Sunday, March 15, 2015

Instead of talking about all the weirdos I have met... I actually had a nice time this last week with a guy who: a) Has a job b) Older than me.. this is a rare thing since I have a knack of meeting people who like to up to ten years younger or.. are the first PhD student that graduated from my friend who became a professor shortly after we graduated (I know.. fail). c) Lives nearby d) I find attractive and bonus.. he's tall! Still it's complicated and he's acting like a weird boy. Doesn't matter I guess.. it's good to know that even with all the mediocre and bad moments.. there are good ones that exist.. once in a while. Oh and another bonus from this weekend.. had some early bday drinks with my friend who is celebrating a milestone bday. It's rare we get to talk one on one but his wife was busy this particular night. And guess what I scored for us while being the most awesome friend ever and watching Formula One car racing... two free Jameson whiskeys... neat. The bartender was so nice to me... and guess what, he wasn't creeping on me because he told me he bought a $100 bouquet of flowers for his gf that day. See.. there are nice people in the world. I know I have been posting like a lunatic these last few days... can you believe it is already March? Before you know it.. another year will have gone by. The cost of not following your heart, is spending the rest of your life wishing you had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!