Monday, March 23, 2015

Life has turned pretty stressful... Tons of balls in the air with work and personal.  A few things to note:
1.  This week I am in training when I really should be in the office.  It's only 10 am and I've been called about six times.  
2.  One of my employee has filed a complaint unhappy with their performance review.  Right when I thought I was done with that part of management, I get pulled in again.
3.  An ex bf from the past decides it's a good idea to contact me.  Now this typically doesn't bother me but believe me.. It was not a nice note.
4.  I don't know what the junk is going on with guys.  Regardless of how old they are.. They still are just as non logical.  I just wanted a distraction.. Too much to ask I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!