I have found a flaw in my logic. The other day I was telling somebody about this guy who has been really nice to me that I met (he's been picking me up, paying for me, etc.) but complained how I didn't know what he was thinking because he just hasn't made a move. This is appreciated to be a gentleman especially since I don't even know what I think. We met each other on the plane during one of my trips this last month. I am not sure if I really believe he likes me... maybe it's because I am so used to the struggle and I don't believe it's real unless it is like that. I recounted this to my sister who said to me- "Isn't it nice when a guy doesn't treat you like crap!" I guess we complain when somebody likes us and complain when nobody does.
I guess I won't worry about it because I have a seven mile run next week which I have barely trained for. I also need to lose some weight... that struggle is truly real.
I had a great Cinqo De Mayo.. I hope you did too.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't worry... be happy!