Monday, May 4, 2015

Booked some more trips for this year.  Every year is another year of discovery so of course I am adding some new places of travel on the map.  I hope I never stop traveling.. It's always nice to discover new things. 

So today's topic is something I always knew... Some men are just big babies.  Can't say the truth and would rather lie... I can take it and it's not like I am going to cry and get my period.  Anyways, I was talking to my guy friend and realized he had this huge hickey on his neck.  I was like whoa what is that.. And he goes, oh it's from strength training.  I dropped a weight on my neck.  Now I am pretty sure if you did do that...you'd die.  Stop being a big baby.
The struggle is real...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!