Life has been busy. Between going out for summer bdays (I am a summer baby as well), daytime bachelorette party (I am going to say.. I may prefer this over night time), massages with girlfriends (I know I have first world problems), happy hours with work buddies, and the usual male problems. Case and point below:
An older gentleman that I work with decided to ask me out over our instant messaging app at work:
"I have a series of strange questions. The bottom line is are you available and interested in grabbing dinner Tuesday night at Paul Martins? I have a 25$ gift certificate for PM's but it expires on Tuesday and I have to spend 50 + to use it. Tuesday night they have the fried chicken special (one of my many weaknesses) Let me know if you are interested or available, you know talk, drink, laugh, and eat. I was thinking of going after working out @6:30 PM"
I saw this and laughed and then I wrote.. are you serious?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't worry... be happy!