Friday, July 10, 2015

Although I was sick.. I did have quite a great birthday.  I felt so much birthday love from my family and friends (and even special friends.. wink wink)... so many texts, emails, phone calls, and FB wall posts.  And let's not forget the flowers and presents!  I am incredibly blessed.  And I woke up today feeling no different than I did yesterday... well except my cough got worse.



With that said.. you can imagine my surprise to see two ex bfs email me within the span of a week.  It wouldn't be weird except one I am not friends with really (that's the ex-fiancé) and the other I haven't talked to in six years.  Boys are funny.  I think I am maturing somewhat.. I decided that although I really do like being friends with exes, there are some that you are convinced you were temporarily insane. Shudder... let's just call that a mistake and be done with it.

Band-aids don't fix bullet holes
You say sorry just for show
If you live like that you live with ghosts
If you love like that blood runs cold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!