Thursday, July 30, 2015

It's been a while since I have posted... I just recovered from my cough and congestion from my birthday because I have been living like a nomad for a good part of the month.  Traveled my first time out of the country for work and it was awesome.  I went to a conference with my boss who was called back to work a day in by the VP of Engineering.  So.. I got to see all of my very cool friends who were also attending the conference as Professors.  I really do have the coolest friends...

And in general, this summer has been awesome.  I have been so blessed to experience all sorts of new things.  You know how sometimes people fake their social lives on social media.  Well.. my life is actually pretty awesome right now.  Sure.. there is an occasional relapse of ghosts in my past... but I am learning to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!