Thursday, April 7, 2016

I have been frustrated at work.  Sometimes it bewilders me how some people do not realize how condescending or inappropriate they are at work.  We are all on the same team trying to achieve the same goals.  Case and point:  I flew across the United States for business to be told by the director (who is not my boss) that I needed to come back to present a plan in person to the LT.  He is the director of these programs.. so I cancelled all my plans to fly back.  Of course what he wants me to come up with and present at this meeting is a plan that doesn't exist (he doesn't like any of my proposed plausible ideas).

Just watched Joy.. it was so inspiring.  I love the dedication in the beginning:
"Inspired by the true stories of daring women."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!