Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Just got back from a vacation.. It's the first real vacation I've had in three years.  😒. Yup.. It's been getting real at work.  Luckily my friend from my days at Bell Labs just moved to Dubai with her husband for work.  With my miles cashed in for a business ticket... Headed over to the Middle East for an adventure.  Swam with dolphins, are delicious food, saw the grand mosque, rode camels, and had drinks at the tallest building in the world.  Highly recommended to at least go once in your lifetime..  Life is too short to not explore.  In fact, I just took a survey of the top 250 places to visit in the world and I had only been to 60 of them.  I need to play harder...

So I traveled with a guy I am currently seeing... we have been dating for a while but no, I don't think we have the right circumstances to be right for each other.  He did take me to a fancy dinner (the fanciest I have ever been)... on the top of Burj Al Arab.  In fact.. we had this lobster tail with caviar (this was an appetizer to the main course)... Boston has better lobster. 

Is it so hard to figure it out without feeling like you're settling? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!