Friday, September 16, 2016

Well hello there... It's been a while hasn't it?  Work has been hectic as usual.  Finished a two week stint traveling between Illinois and Texas... The worst part about work travel is that while you are engaged in meetings onsite... It is still expected that you will also be responding regularly back home.  So what ends up happening is that I was working until 2 am for a few nights in a row and getting up and at a meeting completely engaged by 8.  😞  Adulting is so hard.  Got home last night... Did laundry and repacked.  On a flight today but this time for vacation.  Work hard play hard... Btw... Jet Blue has free wifi.  This is way better than Gogo in flight.  Who knew...

I am happy these days.  I am seeing somebody for more than a year... I think we have moved past the honeymoon phase and we still are strong.  I am not really as interested now that I am older in the rush to marriage or kids.  Figure it doesn't matter.. Plus the time between school and settling down is really the optimal time to do what you want.  My career has been doing pretty well... Thankful and still working around some of the morons I work with.  🙄. It's a life lesson for the long run.  Nam meyoho renge kyo.

Oh and food tasting hasn't been too bad either... 😛😋



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!