Monday, December 12, 2016

It's been a while since I've posted and surprise surprise... I'm on work travel again.  Another year has come and gone... And this year has been good to me.  Went to Dubai and Tokyo on my list this year as places traveled... Work progressed with a lot of pains... And I've traveled a ton.  80 flights to be exact.  Will be 84 before the end of the year.


So as I get older, it is natural for my friends to have kids.  I offered to one of my friends to throw their baby shower because they are not from around here.  Originally they wanted their baby shower the next weekend and when I pushed back, they said they could do it any weekend in January.  This was not true when I had set everything up and then only to find the only weekend that worked was the first weekend when I was out of town.  So long story short.. We are cancelling the baby shower and they are throwing their own this weekend.  I just learned not to do anything nice for people... 🙄😒. And while I was telling my boyfriend about this on the phone... He was barely paying attention because he was emailing. I'm not having a good people day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!