Friday, March 17, 2017

Sorry it's been a while I have posted... flying back from the frigid east coast just missing the blizzard but still getting to experience the frigid temperatures below freezing temperatures.  I still got it! And I survived with my down coat and stiletto boots.  :)  There isn't much to report... my work life is just as busy as it has been for the last two years.  I hope I get promoted soon because I am starting to feel like I don't make enough.  On this last work trip, another one of my co-workers hit on me.  Why do men do that?  In fact, he should have known better because he's like 20 years older than me.  And the fact that he sees is life in Tennessee raising chickens and geese while I would only dream of visiting a place like that... means that it is not obviously a match.  Besides that... I have been seeing somebody.  He's finally met my parents.  This time around it didn't seem that big of a deal... the older you get, the less things like this seems a big deal. 

In other news.. I just watched Lala Land and I am not sure why it's thought of being so good.  Good thing I watched it on the plane instead of in the theaters..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!