Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I have been taking a lot of time to do a lot of deep reflection on choices and their consequences.  This year has definitely not been my finest on decisions I have made.  Somehow I always thought the only person who would be affected would be me... but for every cause, there is an effect.  I am hopeful that I can still mend some things and if anything, time heals all wounds.  And I am hopeful that next year will be the start to new wonderful things.

Happy Holidays.. my latest flight back the flight attendant was so nice that he gave me not one.. but two.. bottles of red wine for free.  How awesome is that?
Oh.. one of my friends was trying to cheer me up (as he could tell I was a bit down) so he showed me his Lincoln in a hat yesterday.  Not bad.. it did bring a smile to my face.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry... be happy!