After waiting patiently for a month... my television debut occurred last night. I haven't been on tv since my one guest appearance on Jerry Springer (it was a hilarious episode about strippers who were dancing because their significant other was secretly apart of the KKK... it was complete with a food fight). Surprisingly, I found out some of my guy friends (they claim it is their gfs or wives.. suuuuure) watch The Bachelor... receiving texts and phone calls telling me they saw me. Haha... I finally saw the clip. Yes, I got to hug the Bachelor, sit next to him, and drink whiskey with him. No big deal.. :D
In other news.. my parents just came to visit. They don't come often because they are busy with the grandchildren. I don't mind.. I love my niece and nephew. What is amazing is that all the stuff that I need fixed or sewn.. between my dad and mom, they can fix everything. I usually say.. the only time I want a boyfriend is when I can not reach my fire alarm or I need my hair snaked from the drain in the bathroom.. until I realize I have a great dad. And I laugh at all the things my last boyfriend fixed for me because my dad just took a look at it and redid it better. I have really great parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't worry... be happy!